Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun With PowerPoint

Spending the morning doing PowerPoint presentations and finishing up some other projects....
 
Not sure what the 'Girlfriend Experience' is... I really do not have much to say since the good folks over at Deadspin have made every possible joke about this.  I pretty much posted this because it is funny and I grew up watch Troy O'Leary patrol the outfield for the Red Sox. I'm sure it delighted many of the Irish fans to see an O'Leary out there as well...then they found out Troy was black.
 
Only communists do not enjoy card collecting What a lot of people forget about is card collecting is supposed to be fun...not about collecting assets. Trust me, I have no moral objections to most, if not all, schemes to make a little extra dough.  Nefarious or not, I will side the person who is only using capitalism to their full advantage.  However, I will never sell my cards for anything.  They will be passed down to my kids because they have more value than what a Beckett guide says their 'market value' is.  Sure, I can get a lot of money for some of the cards I have (I mean, a lot of money.  More than enough money to have some serious fun for a good chunk of time) but why? There is a sentimental value to the cards you collect as a kid and that is something that should never go away.  I would, if prosperous enough in my life, to get my hands on this guy. Anyways, I hope card collecting never goes away, or , god forbid, turns into CyberCards.
 
Who do the Phillies take out of the rotation for one start? Lets face it, Pedro is not going to change the playoff prospects of the Phillies.  Maybe Moyer needs a 2 million mile check up?
 
Does Dusty even want to be safe? I like the Reds, they are getting there, but I'm not sure they have what it takes right now or in the next 2-3 years to contend for their division.
 
 
Back with more in a bit...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment